We only take as many deposits as we have male and female puppies.
Some important points to know about the process are:
- We start taking non-refundable deposits when the puppies are a few days old. See Terms of Sale for pricing and instructions.
- We only take as many deposits as we have male and female puppies.
- We start weaning the puppies at 3 weeks of age.
- When puppies are between 5 and six weeks old, they’re vet-checked & micro-chipped.
- After they’re micro-chipped we’ll contact the people who left deposits in the order paid, and by puppy gender.
- People will then be able to pick out their male or female puppy in the order the deposits were received.
- We’ll identify the puppy picked out using it’s microchip number so that when you come to pick you pick out your puppy we’ll know exactly which puppy is yours.
- By 8 weeks of age, the puppies will be fully weaned.
- At 8 weeks of age, the puppies are all ready for pickup. If that’s not possible (for example, if you’re on vacation at that time and cannot pick up the puppy), we can make arrangements for you to pick up the puppy another time.
- For puppy care and similar information, click on Info.